Rate shown above are charging rates for using main balance only.
- Your top up validity is based on the amount of your last top up. However, if your previous top up validity is longer than that of your last top up, it will follow the longer one.
- To check the status and validity of your top up, dial *1201# or go into the Cellcard App.
- Cellcard reserves the right to withdraw the phone number and SIM card and to close the account of any subscriber who fails to top up their number within 90 consecutive days of the expiry of their top up validity. After the top up validity expires:
- The phone number’s outgoing services will be blocked for 60 days.
- If you top-up during first 30days of your account expiration your unused Main Balance will be rollover, if failed this condition any remaining main balance will be cleared.
- If there is no top up within the 60 days, the phone number’s incoming and outgoing services will be blocked for 30 days.
- If there is no top up more than 90 days since the expiry of the top up validity, the phone number will be recycled and made available to other subscribers.
- Main balance validity:
Top-up Amount Validity $1 – <$2 8 days $2 – <$3 15 days $3 – <$4 18 days $4 – <$5 26 days $5 – <$6 30 days $6 – <$10 35 days $10 – <$11 40 days $11 – <$20 50 days $20 – <$31 60 days $31 – <$50 80 days ≥ $50 180 days
* When you do multiple top-up, validity follows the longest one.
- Bonus validity:
Top-up Bonus Validity $1 or less than $2 5 days $2 or less than $5 9 days $5 and above 20 days
- Migrating back to Regular is free of charge.
- All calls from bonus balance are charged on 60-second charging blocks.
- Cross-net & international calls are charged on 60-second charging blocks.
- On-net SMS from bonus top-up, BIG LOVE, Osja Xchange and plan bundle will be charged 6 cents/SMS.
- Main balance credit transfer or P2P is allowed.