Get Ready when you travel abroad
Incoming and outgoing call charges will vary from country to country. As low as 500 Riels/Min for outgoing calls, Incoming Call, per SMS, and as low as 500 Riels/MB for data for prepaid. For postpaid, please refer to preferred network partner listing.
Terms and conditions
- 1 minute pulse charge for Voice Call (Outgoing Local, International, Back Home, and Incoming Call)
- 100 KB pulse charge for Data while roaming in Zone Happy Roam 500 Riels and 1000 Riels.
- 10 KB pulse charge for Data while roaming in Zone 1 to Zone 4.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT.
How to contact Cellcard for help while roaming?
Hotline Number: +85512812812
Email Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fecebook Help: www.facebook.com/CellcardFanPage
How to make out going call or send SMS while Roaming?
[+][Country code & Phone Number]
Call or send SMS back to Cambodia: +85512812812
Call or send sms to Thailand: +6626474491
How to deactivate prepaid roaming?
To deactivate Roaming service, dial #8910#0#
On Android devices, How to select a network for roaming?
- Go to Setting and Choose Connections
- Select Mobile Networks
- Select Data Roaming On
- Select Network Operators
- Select Search Networks and choose network available for each package.
On iOS devices, How to select a network for roaming?
- Go to setting
- Select Carrier
- Set Data Roaming ON
- Select Automatic OFF and choose network available for each package.
(Please be aware that you can only use a network operator that Public has a roaming agreement with.)