How can I check if my SIM card is registered?
Dial #5656# and press send.
What should I do if my SIM card profile is not updated or if my SIM does not have a profile?
You can update your profile or register your SIM card profile via the following channels:
Visit any Cellcard Office together with a valid ID.
- Send a photo of your valid ID with your phone number to our Facebook page:Cellcard SIM Registration
- E-mail a photo of your valid ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online at Cellcard website: www.cellcard.com.kh/profile
What are the required documents to register a SIM card?
You can bring one of the following documents below:
Valid Cambodian Citizen ID card or
- Valid Government Employee ID Card with bearer’s address on or
- Valid National Police ID card or RCAF ID card with bearer’s address on or
- Buddhist Monk ID Card or
- Valid Passport or
- Valid Family Book or
- Valid Driver License
Can I check my profile even if I am on postpaid?
Both prepaid and postpaid customers can check their profile through #5656# and press send
Do I have to pay for checking my SIM Card profile?
No. It’s FREE of charge.