CELLCARD CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
By becoming a member of the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program and receiving and redeeming benefits of the Cellcard Club Loyalty program, each Cellcard Club Loyalty Program Member agrees that s/he has:
- read, understood and accepted these Cellcard Club Loyalty Program Terms; and
- provided consent for Cellcard Club Loyalty Program, and Cellcard Club Loyalty Program partners and/ or authorized third-party agents to process data that is personal to him/her;
- CamGSM (Cellcard) may at any time amend, modify or supplement these Cellcard Club Loyalty Program Terms, and continued participation in the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program will constitute a Cellcard Club Member’s acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation. The Program Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed under the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia. These Cellcard Club Rewards Terms set forth here supersede all previous terms and conditions of the Cellcard Loyalty. Cellcard Club Members are responsible for remaining knowledgeable of the Cellcard Club Terms and any changes, modifications, or additions to the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Joining the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program
- Cellcard Club Membership
- Cellcard Club Membership Levels
- Reward Redemption
- Shake’n Win Game
- Other Principles
1. General Terms and Conditions
- CamGSM and its Cellcard Club Loyalty Program Partners have the right to add, change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rules for earning and redeeming Cellcard Club stars, rewards, program levels, processes, benefits, and Program affiliates at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of stars already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated stars, or the ability to enjoy certain benefits.
- CamGSM may, among other things: (1) increase or decrease the number of stars and game play chances received for a top up or required to reach a level; (2) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (3) restrict the continued availability of rewards; (4) change program benefits, partner offers, program partners, locations served by Cellcard Club or its partners, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting stars, or rules governing the use of rewards; and (5) change or cancel its partner rewards. You will be bound by any such changes.
- The accumulation of stars does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to stars, rewards, or program benefits.
- In accumulating stars, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level. All Cellcard Club benefits are subject to availability.
- Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Terms and Conditions and as to the number of stars in his or her account.
- If participating Cellcard Club partner improperly denies a Member an accrual or benefit, the liability of CamGSM or the partner will be limited to the equivalent value of that accrual or benefit as determined solely by CamGSM.
- CamGSM make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the Program.
- All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of CamGSM
- We endeavor to keep the information on our website current, including the links from these Terms and Conditions, but you should contact Cellcard Customer Care via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the most current information. We are not responsible for any information that has not been updated.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Membership and the earning of Cellcard Club stars are subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Membership, Membership benefits, and awards are offered in good faith, however, they may not be available or are subject to change if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation.
- All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be subject to the Program’sLimitation of Liability.
- In case of fraud or abuse involving Cellcard Club, CamGSM will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including termination of membership.
- CamGSM and our Program affiliates are not responsible for: (1) theft or unauthorized use of Cellcard Club stars or Rewards or use of a Reward caused by circumstances beyond our or our partners’ reasonable control; (2) any acts or omissions of third parties; or (3) any errors published in relation to the Program, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, errors regarding participating properties and Program affiliates, and errors in the crediting or debiting of Cellcard Club stars. We reserve the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as CamGSM decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice.
- If the Program is terminated, all unredeemed gameplay chances and rewards shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honored after the conclusion of any notice period.
2. Joining the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program
2.1. Membership Eligibility
- Membership in the Program is available to individuals (“you”) as stated in these Program Terms and Conditions.
- An Opt-in is required for this Program.
- Only Cellcard prepaid customers are eligible to join Cellcard Club Loyalty Program (subject to change at a later stage)
- You will be enrolled in the Program and become a Member from the date you accept the Terms & Conditions and opt-in to the Program.
2.2. Account Access
- We maintain a personal preference profile for Cellcard Club members, containing information provided by you (e.g. your Date of Birth, Wing or other Bank account information).
- We will use this information to personalize the special deals, offers and rewards that we provide you as part of your Program Status/ Level.
3. Cellcard Club Membership
3.1. Cellcard Club Amenities
- A number of services and benefits are available to Cellcard Club Members.
- These services and benefits are offered solely at the discretion of CamGSM, and participating partners, and may change from time to time.
- Services and benefits provided are personalized, that is, differ based on each customer’s usage patterns and preferences.
3.2. Cellcard Club account history/ activity statement:
Activity statements – history of rewards claimed in the past 3 months are available under the “My Rewards” menu in the Cellcard app. Accumulation of stars for the past 3 months may be viewed under “My Stars” menu.
3.3. Membership Cancellation
You may cancel your Membership at any time by giving written notice of cancellation to email@example.com. If you do this, all Cellcard Club stars and rewards you are entitled to will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
3.4. Data Privacy
In order to join the Program, you must agree to Cellcard Club Terms & Conditions. We also draw your attention to our Cellcard App Terms & Conditions which apply to your use of our app.
4. Cellcard Club Membership Levels
- Members can earn or maintain tier status based on the stars accumulated from Cellcard mobile services usage & tenure.
- Upon opting-in to the program, a customer has credited 5 welcome stars irrespective of the level. Placement to the level is based on the cumulative top-up in the past 3 months. Stars accumulation begins from the moment of opt –into the Cellcard Club.
- Tenure acts as a multiplier of stars:
0 – 3 months tenure = multiplier 1
- 4 – 6 months tenure = multiplier 2
- 7 – 24 months = multiplier 3
- 2 – 5 years = multiplier 4
- Over 5 years = multiplier 5
d. Stars are earned on top-up: $1 min top up earns you 1 star. Stars are valid for 3 calendar months on a rolling basis, i.e. 1 star earned on July 1, will expire on October 1.
e. There are 5 membership levels in Cellcard club:
- Entry : 0 – 30 stars
- Iron: 31 – 50 stars
- Ruby: 51 – 500 stars
- Sapphire: 501 – 2000 stars
- Gold: 2001 stars and above
f. Once a member attains a tier level, it will remain in effect until the 1st day of the following calendar month. If a customer does not have enough stars for the defined period, s/he will be downgraded.
g. The status/ tiers are assessed daily at midnight and a customer will be upgraded to the following tier/ level immediately if the number of stars is sufficient for the higher level.
h. Accounts may not be combined to achieve level upgrade.
i. CamGSM and its partners reserve the right to add, change, modify, limit, or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards, reward levels, tier-level benefits and/or qualifications at their sole discretion, anytime with or without notice. This may include increasing levels or number of stars required for a reward, changing rewards or stars earned, changing partners, eliminating any benefit or changing or canceling our partner rewards without notice. This may result in certain rewards not being available.
- Stars are credited upon top-up in the near real-time.
- Stars do not need to be exchanged for level rewards; the number of stars shall remain unchained once a customer has selected and claimed a reward.
- Stars expire every 3 months on a “rolling basis”, that is, “first in, first out” principle.
- Stars may not be converted to a monetary value and will cease to exist without posing a liability to CamGSM in the event that the Cellcard Club Loyalty Program is terminated.
6. Rewards Redemption
- Cellcard Club members are entitled to various benefits and rewards by having accumulated enough stars to be placed in the certain Program Level. The rewards are claimed without being exchanged for stars accumulated.
- The rewards catalog under Cellcard Club Loyalty Program may include telco, non-telco, digital vouchers, and partner rewards.
- Telco rewards will be provisioned immediately upon redemption. A customer needs to have an active main balance to be able to use the provisioned telco rewards.
- CamGSM reserves the right to discontinue a Redemption benefit and/or service at any time with or without notice.
- Partner vouchers may be added or deleted at any time. CamGSM reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the rewards in the catalog at any time without notice.
- Cellcard Club members are entitled to special offers on their birthday. The birthday date is the date entered under the “Date of Birth” field during Cellcard app registration. Each member is entitled to only 1 birthday gift per year. Modifying the date of birth in the Cellcard app to receive another birthday gift within the same year is considered a fraudulent transaction and a gift will not be provisioned if a customer has already received a birthday gift in the current year.
- Cellcard Club members are entitled to Service Anniversary Awards in years 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20.
- Partner vouchers may have a validity date. When Cellcard Club members claim voucher rewards, they are saved under “My Rewards” menu and can be presented at Cellcard stores and/or partner outlets for redemption.
7. Shake’n Win Game
- Cellcard Club members are entitled to a Play Entry once they top up $1 minimum.
- The number of Play Entries varies based on the Program Level:
Entry: 1 play entries
Iron: 2 play entries
Ruby: 2 play entries
Sapphire: 3 play entries
Gold: 3 play entries
A customer is entitled to only one prize irrespective of the Level.
d. Each Play Entry is valid for 14 days from the time it was earned
e. The rewards mix proposed during each Game is personalized and factors in your mobile usage patterns and current subscriptions.
f. If a customer has not completed the selection of the prize after the game, a default prize will be provisioned.
8. Other Principles
Notice of Changes
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Cellcard Website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. CamGSM is under no obligation to notify members of changes except by the posting on such site.
- All Program communications will be sent to you via SMS, push notifications or in-app messages.
- Communications will be deemed to have been received by you if a message is considered “delivered” in our system.
- You can view your Cellcard Club star balance and transaction history, update your personal details at any time via your Cellcard self-care app.
8.3. Program Violations
Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to stars credit, play entries or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by CamGSM including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all-stars accumulated, eligible rewards issued, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
8.4. Limitation of liability
- CamGSM shall not be liable to any person for any action taken or neglected to be taken with respect to the Program, except for errors in crediting Cellcard Club stars to Program accounts.
- The sole remedy available to you in connection with the Program (whether your claim is based in law or equity) shall be the crediting or re-crediting to your Program account of Cellcard Club stars in an amount no greater than the number of Cellcard Club stars at issue. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for special, consequential, extraordinary or indirect losses or damages, including any lost profits.
8.5 Statements, Errors and Retroactive Claims
- We may at any time correct the amount of Cellcard Club stars shown as credited to you, without notice.
- If we improperly deny a Cellcard Club star accrual or Cellcard Club Membership benefit, our liability is limited to the proper posting of Cellcard Club stars to your account.
8.6 Cellcard Club Member Services
For any queries about the Cellcard Club Program, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.