Pay with Cellcard Main Balance service allows Cellcard prepaid subscribers to purchase digital content, applications, in-app items from selected merchants by using air time credit from the subscriber’s main balance.
Subscribers only need to ensure that their balance is sufficient to be able to purchase item(s) and complete transactions.
All purchases will be at the subscribers’ own risk and responsibility. Cellcard only provides a convenient channel for subscribers to make a purchase. Cellcard takes no obligation and responsibility to any of the transactions made by subscribers using the Pay with Cellcard Main Balance service.
You can pay with your Cellcard Main Balance with these apps:
For further information, please call 812.
- The service is applicable for all Cellcard prepaid subscribers only
- The service can be accessed either via the Cellcard network or Wifi connection 24/7
- The purchase amount will be deducted from the subscriber’s main balance only
- Subscribers can make up to 5 transactions per day.
- Subscribers can make a purchase with a maximum amount of 9.99 USD per transaction, and with a maximum cumulative amount of 20.00 USD per day
- Refunds are not allowed during this time
- The service is free of charge. No fees will be charged on top of the price of the product being purchased
If I change SIM card or phone, can I still access the contents/apps that I’ve purchased using my old SIM card or phone?
yes if the new SIM is Cellcard and if your google mail account remains the same.
What happens If I accidentally deleted the content/ app that I purchased?
You can download the same content again without getting charged.
From which merchants can customers purchase contents using Pay with Cellcard Main Balance Service?
At launch, it would be Sabay KING OF CARDS game (download the game from playstore for Android and app store for iOS)
Can Subscribers purchase content while using Wifi?
Yes but with verification process. Cellcard will send a 4-digit PINcode via SMS.
When there are generic error messages displayed like “ERROR MESSAGE” OR “PAYMENT CANCELLED” what does it mean?
It could mean any of the following:
- There is technical problem/system error during your transaction
Solution: Wait for a while and try again
- You are not using Cellcard or you are on a postpaid plan
Solution: Make sure you are using Cellcard prepaid
- You have entered the incorrect phone number when registering on wifi for the first time
Solution: Make sure you have entered a valid Cellcard number on prepaid.
- You have entered the incorrect PIN code
Solution: Make sure you have entered correct PIN code
- It takes you too long to enter the PIN code
Solution: Make sure you have entered the PIN code within 10 min from the time PIN code is received via SMS
- You do not have sufficient air time credit (on your main balance) to complete the purchase
Solution: Top up and try again
When there is another generic error message displayed like “SORRY, YOU HAVE EXCEEDED YOUR LIMIT OF 5 PAYMENTS IN 1 DAY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER” what does it mean?
It means you have either exceeded the amount of 9.99 USD per transaction, or with a maximum cumulative amount of 20.00 USD per day or with a maximum of 5 transactions per day
Solution: Wait for the next 24 hours and retry the transaction again (24 hours from each of your 5 transactions).