This tariff updated is effective from 27-Mar-2018 onward.
Rate shown above are charging rates for using main balance only.
- Main balance validity:
|below $1||4 days|
|$1 – < $2||8 days|
|$2 or more||60 days|
- Bonus validity:
|$1 or less than $2||5 days|
|$2 or less than $5||9 days|
|$5 and above||20 days|
- Migration from any Cellcard plan to Niyeay will be charged $1.
- Re-subscription back to Regular from Niyeay is free.
- All calls from bonus balance are charged on 60-second charging blocks.
- On-net SMS from bonus top-up, BIG LOVE, Osja Xchange and plan bundle will be charged 6 cents/SMS.
- Cellcard Niyeay grace and validity periods are not transferable.
- Credit transfer or P2P is allowed.
How can I set up my phone for internet?
For IOS Phones:
Go to Settings => Cellular => Cellular Data Network => APN type word “Cellcard”
For Android Phone:
- Some Handsets: Go to Setting => More Setting => Wireless Network => Mobile Network => Access point Name => Create New APN => Connection Name “fill in whatever you want” => APN Name fill in “Cellcard” => Save.
- Some Handsets: Go to Setting => Wireless Network => Mobile Network => Access point Name => Create New APN => Connection Name “fill in whatever you want” => APN Name fill in “Cellcard” => Save.
- Should you need further assistance, please call 812.
Why are the data and SMS rates more expensive in Niyeay vs. Regular?
Cellcard Niyeay was introduced to give you the best value voice deals. If you want to use a lot of data, then we suggest you migrate to Cellcard Regular (dial #8181#4#1# & press send) or Cellcard XG (#8181#3# & chose your plan) both of which have great data inclusions.
What if I do not need to use internet?
If you do not need internet, you can turn off your data by following these instructions:
IOS Phone: Go to Setting => Cellular => click Off on the Cellular Data.
Android Phone: Go to Setting => Data Usage => Click Off on the Mobile Data.