Come join all the action and visit Cambodia for the 32nd SEA Games and 12th ASEAN Para Games from May 5 – June 10.
Upon arrival, stay connected for all the excitement of the Games with our new Cellcard Tourist Package!
ENJOY TRIPLE BENEFITS
(1) FREE SIM
(2) Double Data
Tourist eSIM QR code
Scan here to get your eSIM
• Free Sim: 100MB, 10 Mins Call, 10 SMS , 3 Days Validity
• $3 Pack: 15GB + 15GB (For First Subscription Only), 100 Mins, 100 SMS, 7 Days Validity
• $5 Pack: 25GB + 25GB (For First Subscription Only), 2,500 Mins & SMS, 30 Days Validity
• $10 Pack: 50GB + 50GB (For First Subscription Only) 5,000 Mins & SMS, 30 Days Validity
(3) 50% OFF on Grab Rides
CONNECT TO THE FASTEST
Cellcard this year’s Ookla’s Speedtest Awards Winner – Cambodia’s Fastest Mobile Network, and the Exclusive Telecom Partner of the 32nd SEA Games and 12th ASEAN Para Games.
With Cellcard you’re guaranteed the fastest internet speeds in the country so you can enjoy uninterrupted browsing, streaming, and everything else you do online.
GET READY TO RUMBLE!
You can get your Cellcard Tourist Package from the Cellcard booth just outside airport immigration or at any Cellcard branch. Find stores here
What is eSIM?
An eSIM (embedded SIM) is a programmable digital SIM that performs all the functions of a traditional physical SIM card.
What are the benefits of eSIM?
The benefits of eSIM are:
- Effortless switching between operators
- Seamless user experience
- Improved security
- No need for dual or multiple phones
How to get a Cellcard eSIM?
You can get a Cellcard eSIM in two easy ways:
- Visit any Cellcard store for eSIM activation assistance from our Customers Service Agents.
- Scan the QR code and follow the instructions for eSIM self-activation.
- Key in your eSIM phone number (provided to you after scanning the QR code.)
- Key in OTP (sent to you via SMS)
- Upload a valid Passport or ID document
- Pay $7 to complete your plan activation
What do I need for eSIM activation?
- An eSIM-compatible device
- Valid ID document (such as National ID Card, Passport, or Government ID Card)
- $7 Activation Fee
What are the benefits of Tourist Plan $5?
- Data: 25 GB
- Data BONUS: 25 GB (1st Time)
- On-Net Voice: 2500 Mins
- On-Net SMS: 2500 SMS
- Validity: 30 days
Where can I get support if I need further information?
Visit any Cellcard store or dial 1204
What should I do if I lost my eSIM-registered device?
Dial 812 or 1204 to temporarily suspend your eSIM profile. Visit a Cellcard store to request a replacement SIM card or eSIM. IF you find your device later on, we can also reconnect your eSIM.
How do I know if my device supports eSIM?
Go to Settings> Connections> SIM card manager> Add Mobile plan. If the “Add Mobile plan” is available, it means that your device supports eSIM.
What happens if I did not complete my user profile with a valid Passport or ID within 48H?
Your eSIM number will be blocked from usage. Please dial 812 or 1204 for assistance if this happens.