XG All you want
Cellcard daily, weekly and monthly value plans, packed with up to 8000mb data, designed for the more tech savvy consumers who are online and rely on data for work and play.
|Data||:||8000 MB | $200 Value|
|On-net Call||:||214 min|
|Data||:||3000 MB | $75 Value|
|On-net Call||:||143 min|
|Data||:||2000 MB | $50 Value|
|On-net Call||:||71 min|
|Data||:||1400 MB | $35 Value|
Terms & Conditions
- Please note, this offer is set on auto-renewal to ensure you have uninterrupted enjoyment of the service. Your subscription will be automatically deducted from your main balance. Auto-renewal of each XG bundle based on its subscription validity. If you don’t have enough credit when your subscription is due, it will be deducted from your main balance when you top up sufficient funds.
- An active main balance is required to enjoy XG benefits.
- Services used outside bundle or after bundle expiration date will be charged at regular rates.
- Within network calls in the XG bundle will be charged on 60-second charging blocks.
- Data usage in the XG bundle will be charged on 1 MB charging blocks.
- Cellcard prepaid plans are specifically designed for personal mobile use. We recommend these plans are not used for commercial purposes as it may affect other customers’ personal service. Cellcard reserves the right to suspend accounts that utilize such plans for mass broadcasts such as SMS blasts, call-out services and/or spamming, etc.
I’m XG4.5 user, I would like to upgrade my plan to XG6. What can I do?
Just make sure you have enough balance $6 or more in your account. Then dial #8282#60#1#, you will upgrade your plan from X4.5 to XG6 automatically. For assistance please dial 812.
Can I use my XG bundle if my main balance is zero but it’s not yet expired?
Yes you can. Your XG plan will only be suspended upon expiration of your main balance. However, it will be reactivated as soon as you top-up.
What happens to my unused XG bundle when the plan expires or when I subscribe to a non-XG plan?
All unused benefits in your XG plan will be forfeited or wiped out.
When I am subscribed to an XG plan, can I still subscribe to iNET or other bolt-ons?
Yes you can. You can subscribe to any of these together with your XG plan: iNet, Dach Yub, SMS pack, Unlimited Facebook, VIber, Whatsapp and Line.
Can I subscribe to more than 1 XG plan at the same time?
Yes you can have multiple subscriptions, each with their own validity periods. The XG plan that expires first will be used first. We will automatically renew the last XG plan you subscribed to.
Is there any migration fee if I migrate to XG?
Can I use XG plan for commercial purpose?
Cellcard prepaid plans are specifically designed for personal mobile use. We recommend these plans are not used for commercial purposes as it may affect other customers’ personal service. Cellcard reserves the right to suspend accounts that utilize such plans for mass broadcasts such as SMS blasts, call-out services and/or spamming, etc.