|Data||:||400 KB / cent|
|Data||:||400 KB / 2 cents|
- Top up validity:
- Top up $1 or less than $2 – valid for 5 days
- Top up $2 or less than $5 – valid for 9 days
- Top up from $5 up – valid for 20 days
- 1st time subscription to Niyeay and re-subscription back to Regular from Niyeay is free.
- 10 cents will be charged for subsequent subscriptions from Regular to Niyeay
- All calls from bonus balance are charged on 60-second charging blocks.
- Cellcard Niyeay grace and validity periods are not transferable.
- Credit transfer or P2P is allowed.
How can I set up my phone for internet?
For IOS Phones:
Go to Settings => Cellular => Cellular Data Network => APN type word “Cellcard”
For Android Phone:
- Some Handsets: Go to Setting => More Setting => Wireless Network => Mobile Network => Access point Name => Create New APN => Connection Name “fill in whatever you want” => APN Name fill in “Cellcard” => Save.
- Some Handsets: Go to Setting => Wireless Network => Mobile Network => Access point Name => Create New APN => Connection Name “fill in whatever you want” => APN Name fill in “Cellcard” => Save.
- Should you need further assistance, please call 812.
Why are the data and SMS rates more expensive in Niyeay vs. Regular?
Cellcard Niyeay was introduced to give you the best value voice deals. If you want to use a lot of data, then we suggest you migrate to Cellcard Regular (dial #8181#4#1# & press send) or Cellcard XG (#8181#3# & chose your plan) both of which have great data inclusions.
What if I do not need to use internet?
If you do not need internet, you can turn off your data by following these instructions:
IOS Phone: Go to Setting => Cellular => click Off on the Cellular Data.
Android Phone: Go to Setting => Data Usage => Click Off on the Mobile Data.